- FOLLOW THIS LINK to purchase entry to one of the ALICE screening room. AND BE SURE TO ENTER THE PROMO CODE rose FOR $12 TICKETS.
- Click movie rental button.Follow the prompt to create a streaming account.
- Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 3 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SXSW Grand Jury Award Winner, SXSW Female First Award Winner.
Alice (Emilie Piponnier) is the perfect wife and mother, living happily with her husband Francois and their son in an apartment in Paris. When her credit cards are declined one day while shopping, Alice discovers that Francois has been living a secret life, spending all of their money at a high-end escort service and leaving them completely bankrupt. Even worse is that Francois has suddenly abandoned them, leaving Alice and their son to fend for themselves. When she learns that the bank will foreclose on their home in just a few weeks, she becomes desperate and visits the same escort service that Francois was addicted to in the hopes of finding a way to quickly make some cash and save the apartment. At first reluctant in her new profession, Alice soon begins to thrive with the help of another escort who befriends her, giving Alice both financial independence and a sense of empowerment that she has never felt before. But when Francois shows up again at their doorstep, Alice is forced to reconcile between the life she had shared with him and the new one she has built for herself. 103 min.