We will continue to evaluate as the situation evolves.
• Wednesday screenings only: movie patrons must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
• Wednesday: Children 5 must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
• Masks are required at all times in the concession, lobby and restrooms.
• Masks are strongly encouraged in the auditorium.
• The Rose and Rosebud will continue to be undersold to provide ample room for distancing at every showing.
• HVAC system updated with MERV-13 filters which remove fine particles from the air, as well as potential allergens and airborne pathogens.
• Hand sanitizer available.
• Online ticket purchases encouraged to reduce in-person contact.
• High touch points are disinfected regularly.
This recent Los Angeles Times article includes additional information about movie theater safety and Covid.