- FOLLOW THIS LINK to the screening room.
- Follow the prompt to create a streaming account. Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 3 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cody is a sweet, sensitive boy who doesn't always fit in easily with other kids his age. He's not bothered by spending the summer in an unfamiliar New York town while his mother, Kathy, cleans out the house left behind by his recently deceased aunt, trying to ready it for sale. As Kathy--estranged from her reclusive sister for years--learns how much she didn't know about the woman, Cody strikes up a surprising friendship with the gruff Korean War vet who lives next door.
Nominated for two Independent Spirit Awards, DRIVEWAYS is a beautifully observed, bittersweet drama about our lifelong search for a sense of community. With a genuine script and impeccable acting from Hong Chau (Downsizing) and Brian Dennehy (First Blood), this little gem doesn’t coax tears, but earns them. $12, 83 min.
"Beautifully acted all round, DRIVEWAYS is a small film with a big heart." - Eye For Film
"Impeccably acted observational drama with reverberations of Kenneth Lonergan's YOU CAN COUNT ON ME and Lynch's THE STRAIGHT STORY." - The Skinny
"DRIVEWAYS tugs at hearts in the best possible way, quietly and introspectively as it builds its narrative one well-observed moment after the other." - The Film Experience