- FOLLOW THIS LINK to the virtual screening room.
- Click movie rental button.
- Watch as much as you like for 3 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact email@example.com.
Part of our celebration of beloved international superstar Romy Schneider! 3 films over 3 weeks. ($10 individually or purchase all 3 for $20 and have a week to watch them).
Romy Schneider delivers a César Award-winning performance as a down-on-her-luck actress in L'important c'est d'aimer (That Most Important Thing: Love), Andrzej Żuławski’s “passionate portrait of the dignity – and the indignities – of an actor’s work” (Film Comment).
Forced to earn a living by accepting demeaning roles negotiated by her erratic husband, Nadine Chevalier (Schneider) encounters tabloid photographer Servais (Fabio Testi) on the set of her latest film. Desperate to win her affections, Servais secretly uses money borrowed from a shady associate to bankroll her next project, a production of Richard III with Nadine starring opposite the maniacal German thespian Karl-Heinz Zimmer (Klaus Kinski). NR, 113 min, in French with subtitles.