The Port Townsend Film Festival features three full days of films, workshops, filmmaker meet and greets, free outdoor movies on Taylor Street, music and other festivities. The Film Fest has been part of the cultural fabric of Port Townsend since 2000.
Highlights of the 2023 season include:
- Finale: Indigo Girls concert, Mon, Sept 25 (tickets SOLD OUT! Updates here.)
- A Gala dinner celebration, Thurs, Sept 21
- Opening night film, Thurs, Sept 21
- The Filmmaker Parade, Fri, 5PM, Sept 22
- Street Party Picnic with Live Music, Fri, 5:30PM, Sept 22
- Free outdoor movies on Taylor Street, Fri, Sat, & Sun nights (a Port Townsend tradition!)
- 50+ film screenings throughout the day, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Live music and picnicking each afternoon/evening, Fri, Sat, Sun
- A Filmmaker Awards party, Sat night
- Independent films and filmmakers with national and international acclaim
- Multiple film workshops and panels
Love movies? Love Port Townsend? Join us!
For info, schedule and to buy passes: