- FOLLOW THIS LINK to the virtual screening room.
- Click movie rental button.
- Follow the prompt to create a streaming account. Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 3 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to the streaming site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact email@example.com.
In this Parisian bittersweet romance from Cédric Klapisch, warehouse employee Rémy (François Civil) and research assistant Mélanie (Ana Girardot) have never met, but they live parallel lives: they reside in neighboring apartment buildings, ride the same subway route, and are troubled by bouts of insomnia and depression. Their days punctuated by unfulfilling jobs, they seek meaningful romantic and platonic connection. As they stumble through psychotherapy, dating apps, fainting spells, and family visits, the seemingly star-crossed duo orbit around each other but remain just out of reach. Klapisch spins a delicate “what-if” from their compartmentalization, exploring our increasingly hermetic modern urban life. 110 min.
"Klapisch is a director with an open heart whose deceptively simple films often reward a second viewing to reveal additional layers." - Variety