- FOLLOW THIS LINK to purchase entry to the screening room.
- Follow the prompt to create a streaming account. Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 48 hours!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact email@example.com
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
Winner of the Best Documentary award at the Cannes Film Festival, master filmmaker Patricio Guzmán's (NOSTALGIA FOR THE LIGHT) THE CORDILLERA OF DREAMS investigates the relationship between historical memory, political trauma, and geography in his native country of Chile. It centers on the imposing landscape of the Andes that run the length of the country’s Eastern border. At once protective and isolating, magisterial and indifferent, the Cordillera serves as an enigmatic focal point around which Guzmán contemplates the enduring legacy of the 1973 military coup d’état. NR, 84 min.
"Guzmán's late-career trinity is a stunning achievement in the cinema of the hidden pattern and the startling, unexpected connection." —Variety
“Recommended! A fitting capstone to the director’s elegy for Chile’s tortured past that restates the trilogy’s fundamental point: like the Andes, the nation survives, but people must remember their past.” —Video Librarian
"A prelude to Chile’s recent outcry." —Americas Quarterly
"Whatever the future holds for his native land, Guzmán’s trilogy will have its place in their history." —POV Magazine