- FOLLOW THIS LINK to the virtual screening room.
- Click movie rental button.
- Follow the prompt to create a streaming account. Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 2 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to that site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tale of director Peter Medak's ill-fated Hollywood 17th Century pirate comedy (as told by Medak) shot in Cyprus starring Peter Sellers and Spike Milligan in 1973: the making of that film, and what happened behind the scenes, most of which was more outrageous and funnier than the actual movie itself.
From a bounty of well-documented tales and incidents that occurred during production, ranging from the bizarre to the hysterical and the devilish to the heart-breaking, THE GHOST OF PETER SELLERS documents how the $2 million production for Columbia Pictures became a nightmare for all involved, often mirroring the farcical nature of the film itself.
"Beautifully allows the guilt-ridden director to exorcise his demons; against himself, against Sellers and against the film itself, within this surprisingly eloquent contemplation of a well-intentioned misfire." - Film Inquiry