- FOLLOW THIS LINK to the virtual screening room.
- Click movie rental button.
- Follow the prompt to create a streaming account. Each distributor may use a different streaming platform so this log-in may differ between certain films. This is not your Rose member log-in.
- Watch as much as you like for 5 days!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reach out directly to the streaming site’s customer support.
- For non-streaming questions, contact email@example.com.
A 4K restoration and re-release of the is 1982 cult classic film. After decades in prison, stagecoach robber Bill Miner (Richard Farnsworth) emerges in 1901 a free man without a place in 20th century society...until he sees The Great Train Robbery and is inspired to once again do what he does best. PG, 110 min.
"One of the loveliest adventures of the year...director Phillip Borsos is able to make this a human story and still keep it exciting as an action picture." - Chicago Sun-Times
"The bluest eyes this side of Paul Newman." - Entertainment Tonight
"Terrific. Richard Farnsworth is a delight...remarkably appealing with a face the camera adores." - The New York Times
"Farnsworth appears to have been born to play Bill Miner. An exceptionally fine movie." - New York Daily News
"Fits beautifully between MCCABLE AND MRS. MILLER and UNFORGIVEN, each of them stories about characters coming to term with changing times. There are even echoes of THE IRISHMAN, and the newly-refreshed film is ripe for reconsideration." - Slashfilm
"4 stars out of 5. A sweet mix of BUTCH CASSIDY and GOIN' DOWN THE ROAD. It's a beautiful piece...you could get lost in the gorgeous B.C. scenery." - National Post